Breaking Tour de Pork Update
Earn Extra Piggy Points and Try Our Delicious New Canadian Bacon July 12th–14th at Participating Restaurants
We’re launching a new product—Canadian Bacon! Before it’s available at retail locations next week, several of our restaurant partners are featuring it this weekend on the Tour de Pork. Check it out and follow the directions below to earn extra piggy points. Here’s the line-up (each menu item is worth one piggy point):
Friday, July 12th
Lucky’s Deli will be offering a fried Canadian Bacon with American cheese, Duke’s mayo, yellow mustard, Iceberg lettuce, tomato, onion and an “optional” (not!) egg.
Saturday, July 13th
Pie Pushers will be showcasing a “Canadian Passpork” pizza featuring tomato sauce, fresh basil and mozzerella
Sunday, July 14th
Check out brunch at Bleu Olive and order their popular Eggs Benedict
Join us on our Tour De Pork this summer as we showcase our Durham restaurant customers, each of whom is committed to sourcing ethical meats and who, collectively, utilize all parts of the hog. Whether it’s the loin, rib, ham or tail, each pork part deserves a good home and our creative chefs make it happen! (Click here to learn more about about the importance of honoring the whole animal).
Enjoy our pasture-raised local pork at 15 participating restaurants in June and July, snap a photo of your dish, post it to Instagram with the tag #tourdepork and you could win a $100 gift certificate to a Tour de Pork restaurant of your choice and other Firsthand prizes. Check out our video to learn more!
Here’s how it works:
- Register below (so we know how to find you and make sure you receive prizes).
- Download our “Passpork” PDF with participating restaurants, dishes and promotion details.
- Enjoy any of the dishes in the Passpork from June 3rd-July 31st! Participating restaurants include Pizzeria Toro, Nanasteak, Bull City Burger & Brewery, Monuts, Dashi, Pompieri, Pie Pushers, Lucky’s Delicatessen, Rose’s Noodles, Dumplings & Sweets, Geer Street Garden, Alley Twenty Six, Fullsteam Brewery, Local 22, Loaf and Bleu Olive.
- Snap a photo of each dish you try and post a photo to Instagram with the tag #tourdepork or email that photo to email@example.com.
- Dine and repeat this process!
Each time you enjoy a designated dish at a participating restaurant and tag/email a photo it counts as an entry towards a Grand Prize drawing for a $100 gift certificate to a Tour de Pork restaurant of your choice and earns you “piggy points” towards the following prizes:
- 5 Piggy Points: Firsthand Foods Socks
- 10 Piggy Points: Sausage Sampler
- 15 Piggy Points: Deluxe Steak Box
So, if you enjoy 5 dishes in the Passpork and post a photo to Instagram/email us, you will have 5 entries in the grand prize drawing and will receive a pair of Firsthand Foods Socks. Get to 10 piggy points and you have 10 entries and get a sausage sampler. The more dishes you taste, the greater your chances are to win the grand prize and the closer you are to piggy point prizes. We will be announcing our grand prize winner and sending out all piggy point rewards in early August.
Register below, download your Passpork PDF and we’ll see you on the Tour this summer!